Sunday, August 3, 2008

future says run

today we got our class schedules in the mail. my senior year. they've screwed it up....or well, in my opinion they have. my counselor is a douche and he's not going to do what i want. hes not the one that sits through those classes everyday. i dont like him. it's frustrating me, because this is reality that summer is coming to a close and now i'm really going to have to make some adult decisions. i've wanted this for so long, I always thought i was so ready to leave home and that I could handle it. I was so wrong. I dont need pressuring, i know in time i'll be ready, but right now its coming at me full blast. My boyfriend, ryan, is completely ready. I wish I was. I envy that part of him that is completely stable with himself. I'm far too attached to my little cave that I call my room in my parents house. I jokingly told my dad that I was going to live with him in his basement forever. He laughed and told me he wouldn't allow that, but I love that deep down my parents never want to let me go.
.
at times like these i have to remind myself that right now. in this moment. there is nothing wrong. im eating twizzlers and im completely fine. when i really think about it, i basically know that i'm going to UNI for graphic design.....i know. i don't have a decision to make. but im still afraid.
.
--on a lighter note. i started Twilight tonight. I'm only 27 pages in, but i like it so far :) im not much of a reader, but i kind of broke down and decided to follow the crowd and read it.

1 comment:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

decisions come 1 day at a time. don't wish for life to go too fast or too slow. it's all beautiful in it's own time. and stop calling people douches. i guarantee you he's sat through way more annoying classes than you have :P